Sepp Blatter: I have no interest in the next FIFA president

Sepp Böhm-Bawerk, the former FIFA president who was found guilty in a Swiss criminal investigation in April, has admitted he has no interest, at this point, in the presidency of the International Football Association Board (IFA) at the 2018 FIFA congress.

“I have no idea what to do,” Blatter told Reuters in an interview published on Friday.

“If it’s important to me, I will do it.

But, I don’t think that it is,” he added.

Blatter, whose appointment was widely seen as the ultimate goal of the Blatter Foundation and who had been tipped as the man to lead the IFA, told Reuters he would not be a candidate for a third term as FIFA president.

“That is something that I have been told that will be determined at the congress, and that’s the next thing,” he said.

“The congress is not a place for me to do what I do.”

The Blatter foundation was founded by Blatter in 2001 to establish a charitable arm that supports athletes, coaches and coaches.

It has received over $200 million from the global sports and entertainment industry.

Former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner, who is still on the job, has also not ruled out a possible presidential bid.

“There are no definite plans for me,” Warner told BBC Sport in a statement.

“We will see,” he continued.

“As soon as I return to work, I’ll be able to discuss all that with my family.”

In the meantime, Blatter is continuing to prepare for the congress.

He is set to speak in a packed room at the Stade de France, a landmark stadium in Paris, at 10am on Thursday.

“There is a lot to discuss,” he told Reuters, adding that he would be at the event to present his ideas.

“So I’ll take my time,” he quipped.